Infertility is a common problem that affects one in every six couples who are trying to conceive and in at least half of all cases of infertility, a male factor is a major or contributing cause.
Alsero Tour offersunique, comprehensive male fertility services in Turkey focuses on diagnosis and treatment of all cases of male infertility in order to allow couples to achieve pregnancy either naturally or with the least invasive treatment possible. Reproductive care is unique because it is about the couple, not an individual and our highly qualified specialists understand all your concerns from an emotional perspective as well as the medical one.
- Comprehensive approach that provides close collaboration with a wide array of Female Reproductive specialists, Reproductive Endocrinologists, Surgeons and others.
- World class andrology services, laboratory specialists and cryopreservation capability that uses cutting edge technology for reproduction and in-vitro fertilization.
- Full range of diagnostic services including Semen analysis, blood tests, most advanced ultrasound and radiological studies, as well as endoscopic techniques.
- Full range of procedures and treatments related to Male fertility including:
- Testosterone Replacement including subcutaneous pellet implantation
- Percutaneous Epididymal aspiration
- Varicocele ligation
- Advanced sperm harvest techniques
- Microsurgical testicular sperm extraction
- Vasectomy reversal
- Complicated microsurgical vas deferens reconstructions
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Artificial insemination
- Sperm freezing
- Oncofertility services – providing fertility preservation in men and women newly diagnosed with cancer, including sperm freezing and various sperm extraction techniques.
- Nutritionist consultation and lifestyle changes advice services
In relaxing and comfortable environment our experienced team will make all their efforts to help you achieve your personal goal and dreams for the future. We bring a personal touch to each couple, and make sure they understand all options and each step of the process.