Coronary heart disease is a leading cause of death in the worldwide. Coronary arteries disease is a narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries (vessels that supply heart muscle with blood), usually caused by atherosclerosis (buildup of cholesterol and fatty deposits on the inner walls of the arteries.
The disease usually starts a long time before the first symptoms occurs, so, early diagnostic and prevention can help the patient to save the heart Health and live long and happy life.
So, if you have risk factors for coronary artery disease – such as family history of heart diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity or you are smoker – we offer various early diagnostic tests to identify your condition, even if you don’t have evidence of disease yet. Early diagnosis, preventive and treatment procedures will stop the progression of coronary artery disease and help to prevent a heart attack.
Please don’t hesitate to contact with us, you can have importand details about ; coronary, coronary artery disease, coronary arteries, coronary heart disease, coronary sinus, coronary circulation, coronary thrombosis, coronary sulcus, coronary calcium score, coronary calcium scan, coronary care unit, coronary calcium scan cost , coronary calcification, coronary cameral fistula, coronary calcium score test, and more coronorary information.
Alsero Tour offer in Tukish hospitals in world class facilities we offer highly specialized Coronary Care services that refers to prevention, diagnosis and treatment of various heart problems related to Coronary circulation (heart arteries and veins).
Our Coronary Care services include:
- Acute and Progressive Coronary Care - focuses on the care of patients requiring continuous monitoring such as heart attack (acute myocardial infarction), unstable angina, cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, pulmonary oedema, cardiogenic shock, severe cardiac dysrhythmias, complicated post-cardiac surgeries and procedures.
- Diagnostic services for coronary atherosclerosis using the most advanced state-of-art technology such as angiography, intravascular ultrasound, cardiac CT, Myocardial perfusion scintigraphy e.t.c.
- Evaluation of endothelial function and coronary blood flow
- Wide range of treatment procedures including the most advanced minimally invasive techniques performed by highly qualified specialists such as Laser Ablation, Ballon Angioplasty, Intracoronary Stenting, Rotational, Directional and Extractional Atherectomy, Brachytherapy and others.
- Innovated treatments of ischemic heart disease including intracoronary gene therapy for angiogenesis, direct myocardial laser revascularization and electromechanical mapping of the heart muscle.